Yarm - Open to non members
1. Select ticket / day required.
2. Check availability by clicking on the highlighted days to view swims (spots) available for all the days required.
3. Complete your details (ensure mobile / email are correct to receive valid gate code)
4. Complete online payment, Email confirmation of booking will be mailed.
5. All done, a valid gate entry code will be text / emailed before 6.15am the day of your booking.
(Please Note: Tickets must be booked before 6am for the same day to receive an automated gate code text)
Tickets - Terms & Conditions.
Tickets run from 6am till dusk/9pm latest. Entry to the lake once code has arrived by text.
Tickets can be purchased up to 12 month in advance, payment is required on booking.
Amendments - All tickets purchased can be rescheduled for alternate days up to 48hrs of the booked date. No refunds will be given.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be cancelled, transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned within 48hrs of booked session.
In the event the lake/fishery is closed due to natural weather occurrence or any other reason an account credit will be refunded for the value of any FULL tickets not used.
Providing quality carp & coarse fishing from well maintained venues managed to a high standard.
The finest quality strain of English carp consisting of Leney, Sutton, Dinkesbuehl & Harrow strains
Protected 24/7 by electric otter proof fencing and electronic automated entrance gates ensure our stock, wildlife and anglers are protected creating an excellent fishing environment allowing you to fish in peace whilst undisturbed in beautiful countryside surroundings.
Data Retention Policy
Tees Valley Lakes
A67, Eaglescliffe, TS16 0QD
Contact 8am to 6pm