Terms and Conditions.
• Membership is required to fish Alpha & Eagle lakes.
• Membership is a one off payment to join Tees Valley Lakes.
• Membership card is required to fish. no card no fishing.
• Memberships are not-refundable & not-transferable.
• New Members MUST fish a minimum of 10 sessions on Eagle before access to Alpha is permitted.
• 24hr / Day ticket prices apply per session there after joining.
• Advanced ticket bookings can be purchased online.
• Cash payments and Day tickets available to book 7 days prior to date by texting 07980 179585 with full name, Members No. & day / ticket required (Check availability on booking page prior to contact)
• Any member booking pay on day tickets & failing to attend for any reason will no longer be entitled to any further bookings, membership will be suspended until all owed payments are paid in full, All future bookings may then only be done online only.
• Bookings can be rescheduled up to 48hrs before due date (by 10am) online via email confirmation, No refunds will be given.
• Once purchased, tickets cannot be cancelled, transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned within 48hrs of booked session.
• Incorrectly booked tickets can be amended by contacting TVL to change or refund credit, Tickets cannot be changed inside 48hrs (10am) of booked session.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Tees Valley Lakes reserve the right to refuse membership or access to our venues for any reason. We are dedicated to ensuring our venues are safe & secure. If we observe or learn of anyone engaging in behavior that we feel is detrimental to our fisheries or to the atmosphere that we are trying to promote, then we reserve the right to terminate that person’s membership immediately.
• On your 1st session a bailiff will have an informal chat at the lake. (dont worry we are a friendly bunch).
Providing quality carp & coarse fishing from well maintained venues managed to a high standard.
The finest quality strain of English carp consisting of Leney, Sutton, Dinkesbuehl & Harrow strains
Protected 24/7 by electric otter proof fencing and electronic automated entrance gates ensure our stock, wildlife and anglers are protected creating an excellent fishing environment allowing you to fish in peace whilst undisturbed in beautiful countryside surroundings.
Data Retention Policy
Tees Valley Lakes
A67, Eaglescliffe, TS16 0QD
Contact 8am to 8pm