Pay on Day Tickets T&C's
Pay on day Tickets
Terms and Conditions.
• Pay at cabin on arrival, Post correct money in envelope & post in carps mouth at cabin in lower car park.
• POD tickets will receive email confirmation on booking, You are responsible for checking dates are correct.
• If booking additional tickets you are responsible for no shows as well as the person on the booking.
• Pay on Day tickets can be rescheduled once outside of 48hrs (by 10am) of the booked session.
• Bookings inside of 48 hours cannot be changed or rescheduled.
• No Shows will be liable for FULL payment, ALL No Shows will have membership suspended until full payment is received.
• Any member booking pay on day tickets & failing to attend for any reason will no longer be entitled to any further pay on day bookings, All future bookings may then only be done online once No shows have been paid in full.
• All bookings are non-refundable & non-transferable.
• Membership & bookings are subject to lake rules.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Tees Valley Lakes reserve the right to refuse membership or access to our venues for any reason. We are dedicated to ensuring our venues are safe & secure. If we observe or learn of anyone engaging in behavior that we feel is detrimental to our fisheries or to the atmosphere that we are trying to promote, then we reserve the right to terminate that person’s membership immediately.
Providing quality carp & coarse fishing from well maintained venues managed to a high standard.
The finest quality strain of English carp consisting of Leney, Sutton, Dinkesbuehl & Harrow strains
Protected 24/7 by electric otter proof fencing and electronic automated entrance gates ensure our stock, wildlife and anglers are protected creating an excellent fishing environment allowing you to fish in peace whilst undisturbed in beautiful countryside surroundings.
Data Retention Policy
Tees Valley Lakes
A67, Eaglescliffe, TS16 0QD
Contact 8am to 8pm