WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE TO RULE BREAKING WHICH WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN FOR ANYONE CAUGHT,
(IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE)
• Membership card MUST be produced on request of bailiffs or another member. NO membership card – NO fishing.
• Gates MUST be closed and locked at all times with code jumbled.
• Landing nets, unhooking mats and weigh slings provided MUST be used only. DO NOT bring your own nets, slings or mats into the fishery.
• BARBLESS hooks only, NO crushed barbs, NO bent hooks, BE WARNED anyone seen/caught using a barbed or crushed barb hook will recieve an immediate lifetime Ban from the fishery without any refund.
• Minimum 0.35mm (15lb) mainline & 15lb hook link, NO braided main line. (except spods & markers)
Zigs & Floater line MUST be a minimum 12lb, Leaders ARE allowed .(We believe the use of BARBLESS hooks creates the safest of rigs as the carp can shed the hook in event of a line break, Therefor Leaders are permitted on our venue.)
• NO peanuts, tiger nuts or any other nuts, particles or maggots. (particles include- sweet corn, beans, peas, seeds and pulses) (Maggots/particle permitted during November to February ONLY)• ALL members to carry and use a recognised carp clinic or similar, Treat ALL hook holds and ANY skin/scale damage to the carp. (Be sure clinic DOES NOT go into the eyes or gill covers)
• Return carp back to the water as soon as possible, ensure all mats, weighing equipment and camera etc. are set up BEFORE lifting carp from the water.
• All caught fish over 13lb to be photographed both sides and pictures, date and weight submitted to Ste Alford by the end of the caught month either via our Facebook page or email. This is so we can monitor our carp for growth, health and condition.
• NO fixed leads. (running or semi fixed leads only – ensure leads detach easily,) NO swivels or clips joining leader to mainline (looped line ONLY) No sacking of fish. (under any circumstance).
• NO litter including cigerette butt ends, Take it home & leave swims as clean as you found them.
• NO camping equipment, Carp bivvies’ or brollies ONLY.
• NO dogs, guns, fires, swimming, loud music or excessive noise, Alcohol to be consumed in moderation.
• NO fish to be removed or introduced to the water.
• Bait boats may be used (please consider all other anglers and remain in the boundary of your swim).Fishery boat NOT to be used by anyone other than a Tees Valley bailiff.
• Maximum of 3 rods to be used, Rods must NOT be left unattended at any time (one swim away is acceptable), Minimum 2.75lb test curve, (please ensure you have correct No. of valid EA licences).
• Fish in a gentlemanly manner and do not encroach on areas of water that should rightly be fished from another swim.
• Access is permitted for booked MEMBERS only, Visitors are NOT permitted at any time unless authorised by a bailiff (this includes Children) This is to ensure anglers are not disturbed and the fishery is secure at all times.One non fishing guest (spouse or child) is permitted & MUST be agreed with a Bailff. Juniors under 14 years of age MUST have an adult (18 years+) with them at ALL times.
• Dropping off and pick up, Members can be dropped off or picked up from the car parks by a third party who MUST remain in the confines of the car park, NO walking around the lakes. Do NOT disclose the location of the lake.
• Management reserve the right to withdraw or suspend membership at their discretion, Any member who has their membership withdrawn will be expected to leave the premises immediately, memberships and tickets are not transferable and NO refunds will be given, All decisions made by management are final and not subject to appeal.
• All members fishing at this venue do so at their own risk, We cannot be held responsible for any accident and/or injury to anglers or their possessions, however caused whilst on the premises, It is the angler’s responsibility to ensure they are protected and are aware of the dangers of fishing before entering the fishery.
• These are common sense rules to ensure the safety of our carp and the future of our fishery, please abide by them; anyone breaking the rules will receive an instant Ban from the fishery with NO refunds and be expected to leave the fishery immediately.
• Membership fees are payable before 1st April each year. £50.00 securing fee is payable by end of January, Members who fail to pay the securing fee by the due date will lose their membership place as a waiting list is in operation and numbers are strictly limited, members are urged to ensure contact numbers and email addresses are correct and we are notified of any change by email or text.
• Maximum of 5 work parties will be arranged each season, Members who attend at least 2 work parties per season will receive a £50.00 discount on renewable membership for the following year.
Providing quality carp & coarse fishing from well maintained venues managed to a high standard.
The finest quality strain of English carp consisting of Leney, Sutton, Dinkesbuehl & Harrow strains
Protected 24/7 by electric otter proof fencing and electronic automated entrance gates ensure our stock, wildlife and anglers are protected creating an excellent fishing environment allowing you to fish in peace whilst undisturbed in beautiful countryside surroundings.
Data Retention Policy
Tees Valley Lakes
A67, Eaglescliffe, TS16 0QD
Contact 8am to 6pm