WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE TO RULE BREAKING WHICH WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN FOR ANYONE CAUGHT, (IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE)
• Members card required, NO card – NO fishing.
• Fishing on Alpha & Eagle by members ONLY. One Non fishing guest ticket permitted per ticket, (see ticket prices), (NO visitors without a guest ticket including children, NO exceptions).
• Eagle Lake Only – Park vehicles in upper car park only (loading/unloading from layby).
• Landing nets, unhooking mats and weigh slings provided MUST be used only. DO NOT bring your own nets, slings or mats into the fishery.
• BARBLESS hooks only, NO crushed barbs, NO bent hooks, BE WARNED anyone seen/caught using a barbed or crushed barb hook will
receive an immediate lifetime Ban from the fishery without any refund.
(We believe the use of BARBLESS hooks creates the safest of rigs as the carp can shed the hook in event of a line break, Therefor Leaders are permitted on our venue.)
• Minimum 0.35mm (15lb) mainline & 15lb hook link, NO braided mainline (except spods & markers) Leaders ARE allowed.
• NO Zigs or Artificial Baits (inc Plastic, Rubber & Foam) Surface fishing is permitted with minimum 15lb hook link, (no artificial baits)
• BOILIE & PELLET ONLY March to October, November to February other bait permitted include, Particles, Maggots, Worm, (particles include- hemp, sweet corn, beans, peas, seeds and pulses) NO peanuts, tiger nuts or any other nuts,
• ALL members MUST carry and use a Propolis type carp clinic, Treat ALL hook holds and ANY skin/scale damage to the carp. (Be sure propolis DOES NOT go into the eyes or gill covers)
• Lake Record, If you catch a new lake record text fishery on 07980 179585, A bailiff will attend and witness the weight is correct, If a bailiff cannot attend a member will be appointed to witness the weight, Ensure the carp is held in deep water in weigh sling until bailiff arrives.
• Return carp back to the water as soon as possible, ensure all mats, weighing equipment and camera etc. are set up BEFORE lifting carp from the water.
• NO fixed leads. (running or semi fixed leads only – ensure leads detach easily,) NO swivels or clips joining leaders to mainline (loop to loop ONLY) No sacking of fish. (under any circumstance).
• NO litter including cigarette butt ends, Use bins provided and leave swims as clean as you found them.
• NO camping equipment, Recognized Carp bivvies’ or brollies ONLY.
• NO dogs, guns, fires, swimming, loud music or excessive noise, Alcohol to be consumed in moderation.
• NO fish to be removed or introduced to the water.
• Bait boats may be used (please consider all other anglers and remain in the boundary of your swim).
Fishery boat NOT to be used by anyone other than a Tees Valley bailiff.
• Maximum of 3 rods to be used, Rods must NOT be left unattended at any time (one swim away is acceptable), Minimum 2.75lb test curve, (please ensure you have correct No. of valid EA licences).
• Fish in a gentlemanly manner and do not encroach on areas of water that should rightly be fished from another swim.
• Access is permitted for booked MEMBERS only, Visitors are NOT permitted at any time unless a guest ticket has been purchased or authorised by management (this includes Children) This is to ensure anglers are not disturbed and the fishery is secure at all times.
• Juniors 17 years and under MUST have an adult (18 years+) with them at ALL times.
• Dropping off and pick up, Members can be dropped off or picked up from the car parks by a third party who MUST remain in the confines of the car park, NO walking around the lakes.
• Management reserve the right to withdraw or suspend membership at their discretion, Any member who has their membership withdrawn will be expected to leave the premises immediately, memberships and tickets are not transferable and NO refunds will be given, All decisions made by management are final and not subject to appeal.
• All members fishing at this venue do so at their own risk, We cannot be held responsible for any accident and/or injury to anglers or their possessions, however caused whilst on the premises, It is the angler’s responsibility to ensure they are protected and are aware of the dangers of fishing before entering the fishery.
• These are common sense rules to ensure the safety of our carp and the future of our fishery, please abide by them; anyone breaking the rules will receive an instant Ban from the fishery with NO refunds and be expected to leave the fishery immediately.
Providing quality carp & coarse fishing from well maintained venues managed to a high standard.
The finest quality strain of English carp consisting of Leney, Sutton, Dinkesbuehl & Harrow strains
Protected 24/7 by electric otter proof fencing and electronic automated entrance gates ensure our stock, wildlife and anglers are protected creating an excellent fishing environment allowing you to fish in peace whilst undisturbed in beautiful countryside surroundings.
Data Retention Policy
Tees Valley Lakes
A67, Eaglescliffe, TS16 0QD
Contact 8am to 6pm